Why Elika’s Approach Is so Successful?
Not all therapists and coaches are the same! Neither are all the clients!
Elika MFT is successful because of a combination of education, personal experiences, leadership, clinical training, and alternative practices.
Exceptional Training and Education
Elika’s training in clinical psychology and family therapy include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
- Solution Focused Short Term Therapy
Elika’s desire to provide great personalized results to clients has lead her to master other alternative methods to enhance client results. Elika also employs:
- Laughter Yoga Therapy
- Meditation and Mindfullness practices
- An extensive understanding and appreciation of the role of hormones and food in mood disorders
- An appreciation and knowledge of the Mind-Body connection
In addition to her broad clinical training, Elika considers herself a student of human life. She understands that the differences and nuisances between various cultures, religions, age groups, genders and educational backgrounds all serve as big variables in obtaining results. Elika draws from her own background as a female immigrant, and can appreciate subtle differences in planning individualized goals and programs for each client.
- Leader in educational seminars for various Medial Doctors (MD’s) and Naturopathic Doctors (ND’s) on bio-identical hormones and various supplements
- Strong advocate and opinion leader in choosing alternatives to psych meds in treating patients
- Pioneered programs to educate colleagues and bring awareness to various doctors the role of therapy for complete well-being of patients.
- Mentor and speaker to Pepperdine University Graduate Students
- Experience in overseeing and auditing other therapists, and clinical directors for quality assurance and proper standard of care. Elika believes that integrity is at the core of great results.
- Leadership in coordinating care among various disciplines for clients to have maximum results
- Ability to recognize the need for details parts of treatment plans beyond psychology and to refer out to various experts when appropriate
- Published extensively in the media for her expertise and insight
Elika has helped many others, and is excited to work with you very soon!